Riverview Infant School
Headteacher: Mrs Nicole Caulfield
Deputy Headteacher/SENCO: Miss S Garrard
Chair of Governors:
Riverview Infant School is a large, friendly Infant School with an excellent reputation for its caring ethos and high academic achievement.
Riverview is lively and forward-looking. Parents and governors work well with the staff team and become actively involved in many areas of school life. An ECO school who have their Active Mark as well as Healthy School status.
Riverview Infant School aim to:
- Foster the caring sharing ethos of the school community, making it a safe, welcoming and friendly place where everyone respects each other.
- Build on the positive relationships we have with our children’s parents and carers.
- Build positive relationships with the children in our care, encouraging
good behaviour and encouraging them to take responsibility for their own actions.
- Encourage all children to be aware of their needs and the needs of others; to promote and secure a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Provide a balanced, broad and differentiated curriculum for all
children, supporting them as they embark on their learning journey with confidence and independence.
- Develop and resource the curriculum to ensure that children are involved in a wide range of enjoyable activities that foster a love of learning.
- Continue to enhance our buildings and grounds in order to provide a pleasant and stimulating learning environment.
- Build on existing links and liaison with the Junior School, Secondary schools and local pre-school providers.
- To develop the role of the school in the wider community.