Riverview Junior School
Headteacher: Mr James Kendall
SENCO: Mrs Kerrie Ward
Chair of Governors:
Our VISION is simple
‘100% of our pupils will be academically and personally ready for the next stage of their educational career’
This vision is delivered through five key AIMS:
- An absolute focus on raising the educational and personal standards for all.
- For Riverview to be a model of excellence within the Pathway trust and have an impact beyond their own site for the good of the children across the area.
- Partnering for Performance to develop a collaborative, supportive and nurturing environment for all stakeholders
- Raising Attitude & Aptitude to ensure we are consistently good or better.
- WELLBEING is paramount for ALL and children learn in a safe, fair and fun environment which leads to life-long, independent learning